Monday, June 20, 2011

Recent Performances

I finally got a chance to upload some recent performances. I have a vimeo music page here:
http://vimeo.com/user7023630

At lesser quality, I downloaded them on youtube as well.

I performed the Haydn Concerto at the Carpenter Theater in Richmond, Virginia with the Richmond Youth Symphony, conducted by Erin Freeman. In May, I gave a recital with long time friend, Michael Lodico. We first met at our first year at the Curtis Institute of Music and performed together a lot during those 4 years.  He is now an organist at St. John's Episcopal in DC.

I will post my Jolivet Concertino performance sometime this summer once I get the footage. Next season, I have some recitals set up in Florida and Richmond, a duo recital with trumpeter David Dash, Copland's Quiet City, another Haydn Concerto with orchestra, and more! Check my website for dates.
For the rest of the summer I am performing opera at the Santa Fe Opera, and learning my recital music for next season!

No comments:

Post a Comment